Awamiitala is created for the awam of nation collection information from various official sources of Pakistan including open-source media information.
Awamiitala is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, a reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. The information contained within the site is periodically updated and reflects the viewpoint of the Pakistan Army & ISPR.
Although the blog may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including web sites, the blog is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in this site.
You can copy the content from Awamiitala and use it anywhere until you give credit to the source or provide a backlink to the copied data. Re-use the content given on this page by complying with the following terms and conditions:
- Copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- You can remix, transform, and build upon the material for commercial & non-commercial purposes.
- The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
- You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- If you remix, transform or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No warranties are given.